Truth be told I am a true product junkie. Give me a new beauty product and I am a happy girl. With that said, I think it is safe to say that any beauty guru, no matter how many products they’ve tried, has a list of favorites and “can’t-live-without’s” that will always make the cut. Here are five of my top faves, from splurge to cheap and everything in between.
1) Clarisonic: When I first heard about this a few years ago, I knew I had to have it in my beauty arsenal and I am so happy with my decision. This little gadget is an investment in the health and beauty of your skin. I swear my face glows after every use! Bonus: shower friendly.
2) Beautyblender: This unassuming pink sponge will change your life-promise! I’ve tried comparisons and more wallet-friendly versions, but nothing beats the original. I’ve gotten so many compliments on the way that my foundation looks because of this gem.
3) Aquaphor: This stuff uh-MAZE. I have one in my car, my purse, my nightstand, my desk, etc. Use it on your lips, your cuticles and on your lashes at night for full, lush, fluttery peepers. Oh, did I mention it is super cheap-o?!
4) DiorShow mascara: If there is one makeup item I can’t live without it would have to be mascara. I am serious about the stuff. My lashes need to be full, voluminous AND long. I have tried many mascara out there, and I still like to switch it up, but I will always be faithful to this fashion favorite. The ultra thick brush has magic powers and does the job every time.
5) Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder: I didn’t know I liked powder until I tried this stuff. This silky smooth translucent product is the perfect finish for setting your makeup and seriously does something unexplainable to make your face look perfect, and nobody can mess with perfection. At least, not when you wear this!
6) Water, water, water: Yeah, I said it. So technically, this isn’t a “product,” but it is a beauty secret and one I can’t live without. Ladies, guzzle this stuff like it’s going out of style and you won’t be sorry. Tip: grab a water bottle (my favies are Camelbaks with the straw) and commit to re-filling all day for glowing skin, super energy and a reduced urge for those cute mini cupcakes staring at you all day at work.